Our Aims and Objectives
At Little Teddies Nursery our ultimate aim is to provide children with a safe, stimulating, fun and caring environment for children from birth to five years, in which they will thrive and develop their own individual personalities. Whilst in our care, children are able to participate in a wide range of play experiences, enabling them to develop the skills needed to become more independent, with a positive self image.
Our ongoing aims are:
• To provide a safe, stimulating, fun and rewarding environment where children are encouraged to develop at their own pace.
• To look upon each child as an individual, taking into consideration cultures and special needs.
• To be committed to high quality care, offering a variety of activities to enhance their social, physical, emotional and cognitive development.
• Seeking the views of parents and making them feel welcome.
• Monitoring the development of the children and sharing information with parents on a daily basis.
• To ensure our staff are continually developing their skills, though regular professional training.